Join us for Part II of our Investment Series:
The Best Strategies for Facilitating a Tax Deferred Exchange (1031 Exchange)
What we'll cover:
- Are Capital Gains Keeping You from Selling?
- Create more cash flow
- Ways to re-position, and trade up, your real estate holdings
- How to preserve your equity
- How property owners use 1031 Exchanges to meet real estate portfolio objectives
Assistant Vice President for Investment Property Exchange Services, Inc. (IPX1031) of Boston, has been facilitating IRC Section 1031 tax deferred exchange transactions for investors and their advisors since 1998. Patty has been in the real estate industry for over 18 years. A member of various industry associations, she has been awarded the Certified Exchange Specialist (CES®) Designation through the Federation of Exchange Accommodators, Inc.
Additionally, she has authored a number of articles and is an accredited educational speaker, frequently lecturing throughout New England on IRC 1031 exchange procedures and guidelines.
Additional "Ask the Experts" On Hand:
- Daniel Werme, Vice President of Merchants Bank to discuss the current lending climate and opportunities.
- Leading Real Estate experts to discuss local market conditions.
Free Seminar by Invitation Only.
Monday, November 14th
at The Burlington Country Club
Registration starts at 5 p.m. | Seminar 5:30 - 7:30
Monday November 14, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM EST
Add to my calendar
Burlington Country Club
568 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05401